Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dishing out 21st century adventures

Ah yes, here I am finally jumping onto the blogging caravan.

All this blogging just seemed too silly at the beginning but after discovering and following the endless links it made me aware there is a wealth of information in most.

A buffet of topics to feed each and one’s eyes, ears and soul, an electronic diary for some but in all it’s definitely not silly as I thought.

So here I am featuring another dish to the buffet line up....

My experiences in being a 21century nomad; encounters through my travels, people and geographical issues and the complexity of life in total.

Hope I don’t get carried away and turn into a rambling raving lunatic however be rest assured it’s not made up for anyone’s entertainment. Most are self experienced while some are just questions that make me go why people do what they do... bet everyone ask the same question too.

I currently write from British Columbia, Canada and this is home till my caravan departs to its next destination.

Good luck to me, eh...

No comments: